Service Level Agreements
Here at Aspire Behaviour Management, our Outreach Support team of specialist staff combine experience of providing bespoke, expert and impactful outreach support to schools, Academies, MATs, EYFS settings and Local Authorities. Our team has a broad range of behaviour related specialisms to support schools in providing effective outcomes for children, families and staff.
We offer bespoke packages to meet all school‛s needs, through Termly and/or Annual Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that fit schools priorities, Having worked with over 100 schools across the North West, over many years we are well aware of the importance and need to respond rapidly when support is required and we have developed our service to ensure this need is met.
Benefits of Aspire Outreach SLAs
• Bespoke & impactful Outreach Support
• No long term commitment
• Termly SLAs
• Annual SLAs
• Broad range of behaviour related specialisms
• Effective outcomes for children, families and staff
• Tailor made packages to meet all schools needs & budgets
• Cost effective support
SLA Support includes:
• Individual pupil interventions
• Group interventions
• Whole class behaviour management support
• Parenting support (individual families, groups, drop-in sessions)
• Staff Training & Development
• SEN/SLT Provision Planning and Support
• Behaviour Audits & Development Plans
• SEN Code of Practice guidance, Exclusions guidance, paperwork audits
SLAs start from just £1995 per term for a Half Day Support or £3495 for a Full Days Support EVERY WEEK!
Discounts available for Annual commitments.